Shuttle buses between buildings will run after school with regular numbers and routes. Please note when the waiting room will be open and providing supervision. If the waiting room is not open, you should not be in the building. Please plan ahead and coordinate rides. Don’t forget we have “on demand” public transportation. The Harbor Transit is just 75 cents a ride but an adult needs to arrange the ride. The service area begins at our shoreline and extends to the west to 144th . The Northern boundary is Wilson and Southern is Fillmore .
MONDAY JANUARY 13 – no changes
TUESDAY JANUARY 14 – no changes to practices. MARCOS PIZZA NIGHT!!!! Mention Grand Haven Middle School Science Olympiad when ordering. IF you order on line, the donate a higher percentage. visit
WEDNESDAY JANUARY 15 – changes
- Water quality cancelled
- Disease detective cancelled
- Fossils : after school (10:45 LS/11:45 WP) – 2:45 pm. This is an “open lab”. Fossils and study material will be there for you to hone your ID skills and work on your binder. You are not required to stay the entire time.
- NO WAITING ROOM – students should plan to leave when fossils is over at 2:45. Please arrange rides now. There is also the Harbor Transit, our on demand public transportation, just 75 cents a ride but an adult needs to arrange the ride. The service area is from the shoreline and extends to the west to 144th . The Northern boundary is Wilson and Southern is Fillmore .
THURSDAY JANUARY 16
- Heredity – cancelled
- Anatomy and Physiology – the plan is to meet after school but is still in the planning stages. Please check your anatomy and physiology classroom for details – or back here and this will be edited as decision are made and shared
- Experimental Design normal time 4:30 – 5:30
- Circuit Lab: normal time 5:30 – 6:30
- WAITING ROOM opens at 4:30. You should make plans to be OUT OF THE BUILDING until 4:30 unless you are in Anatomy and Physiology. After Anatomy and Physiology you should be out of the building until 4:30.
FRIDAY JANUARY 17
- ELG begins after school 11:30 to 1:30.
- CRIME 12:30 – 2:30
- Dynamic Planet 2:30 – 3:30
- Waiting room is open from 11:30 – 3:30 at 3:30 students need to leave the building. Please arrange for rides now – remember there is the Harbor Transit. See link above for more details.
SATURDAY JANUARY 18
- Boomilever – normal
- Mission- all participants should report for the full time 3:30 – 6:30 pm
SUNDAY JANUARY 19
- Aerial Scramble White Pines (6/7) : 12:30 to 1:30 pm
- Aerial Scramble Lakeshore (8/9): 1:30 to 2:30 pm
- Mousetrap: all participants should attend 2:30 – 5:30
- Ping Pong Parachute: 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm